Monday, October 22, 2007

Ready ... Get set ... Go

Over the past 2 days, Keane explained the concept, strategy and rules of the T3B system, together with plenty of examples on reading the charts. It really is KISS (Keep It Simple and Stupid), no need to complicate and confuse myself.

Trading is supposed to be easy and relaxing.

After digesting all this knowledge, I can fully appreciate the power of this tool. Now it is up to me to use it to my advantage, as the most powerful tool is still useless if I dun know how to make use of it.

No need to rush myself. Opportunities are always there, whether is bull, bear or rebound market. The system got all 3 covered. All I have to do is observe the charts, wait for the right signals and follow the rules.

Most important is to follow the rules, follow the rules and follow the rules.

I want to trade correctly, dun worry about winning or losing money. If I trade correctly, the money will follow. But if I keep thinking about how much to win, most likely, I will lose.

No comments: